Nothing can prepare you for brining a child into your life. I'm not sure if it makes it any harder, but boy we were used to doing what we wanted when for many years and now that has all changed. I'm exhausted daily after running around with this little guy.
This weekend we:
1. Went to Philippe Park, ran around on a little beach and played frisbee.
2. Walked to the New Clearwater Monument and took a picture.
3. Went to Hammock Park and Let Mardi jump off the dock and hiked the trails.
4. Visited Safety Harbor for "Touch a Truck"
5. Played Frisbee and took some pictures
6. Cleaned up and organized garage.
7. Cleaned off the Shed and Cam played in his little pool
8. Ate lunch in Downtown Tampa at Taco Bus.
9. Purchased a bike rack from a guy in Tampa.
10. Went to the Glazer Kids Museum with our Friends and their Kid.
11. Played outside of the Museum in water fountains.
12. Came home, played frisbee as a family.
No wonder we are tired, there wasn't much room for naps in all of the fun we were having. Oh and we tried to take pictures!
We are working with the dog trying to get him comfortable with swimming. He still will not "swim".
Cameron was so curious of why I was in the water taking pictures.
Our dog has big ears, but they are not used for hearing.
This is the new Clearwater monument that was just put up a few months ago.
Taking a break during a game of frisbee.
Cameron gets involved too.
We practiced some sit and stay while I was taking pictures. He is doing pretty good, including when a toddler comes up and bothers him.
Tonight we had an issue with the Frisbee's. One of the frisbee's is newer than the other and the colors are more vibrant. Somehow, Cameron had the newer one, then offered it to Mardi who was using the older one. They both then insisted that they must have the newer one. Mardi refused to fetch the old one and Cameron was crying when he didn't have the new one in his hands at all times. We finally was able to trick Cameron and he was happy with the old one. There was no fooling the dog, he knew by smell.
He has rocks in his hands and is very happy, I just never catch him with smiles for pictures.
Here, I give you my rock.
Having fun in Downtown Tampa right in front of the Glazer Museum. So, we have a annual pass and figured by going later int he day it would be slower. Well, it was their 5th birthday and it was FREE entrance for everyone. What a mess of children running wild! I've learned to always check their website prior to heading out.
Finally, a smile!
Here, let me giving you a helping hand. Follow me!
Looking at the water and a boat going by.
This is all for now! We will be back here again soon.